Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Old Flying Adventures - Solo at KPNE in Warrior

Here are some pictures of my First Solo flight at KPNE. Rick Temple was my flight instructor.  I can remember that they had me take off on Runway 15, which is a Runway at Northeast that isn't always used, so I had to remember how to taxi down there, which involved crossing a Runway which to a new pilot seems a little intimidating.  I had to do 3 takeoffs and landings.  I can remember that my brother came up with me and he was the one who took the pictures.  The winds weren't too bad, maybe 6-8 kts.  I had three good takeoffs and landings.  Here are some pictures of Rick congratulating me.  This was a very exciting time!!

Post solo congratulations from Rick

Another

One more congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment